Kangana Ranaut vs Hrithik Roshan
Kangana Ranaut has been known in Bollywood for various things — her lack of English speaking skills, her hair, her fashion, her body, her background, her “small-town-girl” mannerisms, etc. But, since the last many days, the tabloids have kept her in the news due to the various rumors that have been flying about her relationship with Hrithik Roshan.
Even though there has been news surrounding Kangana and Hrithik since they came together in Tere Mere Beech Mein. But, the rumors gained some serious momentum since January 2016, when Hrithik told the director of Aashiqui 3 that he would not be comfortable doing the movie with Kangana, which resulted in Kangana losing her role in the film.
Right after this, Kangana tells Pinkvilla that she doesn’t understand why her exes do “silly things” to get her attention. Hrithik filed a defamation notice against Kangana, saying that she is trying to destroy his image in Bollywood by calling him her Ex. In the notice, Hrithik demands “a press conference and an apology to him, spelling out that Kangana had not hinted at Hrithik Roshan as her ‘silly ex’. Else he would make all her correspondence to his public.” According to the defamation notice that Hrithik Has slapped on Kangana, she has sent Hrithik “senseless, personal and absurd” emails, all the while calling her a virtual stalker and claiming that she is mentally ill as she has imagined a relationship with him. To this, Kangana responded with a 21-page missive. The case revived itself in March 2016, when Hrithik issued a public statement saying, “The mail id firstname.lastname@example.org does NOT belong to me. I had filed a complaint in this regard with Mumbai Cyber Crime cell on 12 December 2014 when I learned of this impersonator communicating with the said person.” This made the case even more complicated as the Mumbai Crime Cell closed Hrithik’s case due to zero information about the ID as its server is located in the US. Rizwan Siddique, Kangana’s lawyer, issued a counter statement to Hrithik’s previous one saying, “He specifically claimed that he does not know my client socially at all. If that were the truth, then how was he attending my client’s private birthday party with his entire family. There is enough proof on a public platform, which sufficiently proves that Mr. Roshan is lying.”
Director Hansal Mehta’s film, Simran, is about to be released and Kangana is giving interviews after interviews to promote it. But, one thing she talks about the most in these interviews is about the legal feud between Hrithik and her. She has made various accusations, too which Hrithik hasn’t given a response. The accusations are listed below:
1) Ms. Ranaut reportedly claimed that Hrithik had threatened to leak her personal photos and videos that were shared between them if she refuses to apologize to him in public.
2) According to Kangana, Hrithik formed lewd emails out of the love letters that she had sent to him when she was in New York.
3) Hrithik was going to marry her, says Kangana while she talks about his non-commitment to his relationships. She says that after promising to marry her, he went ahead and told her that everything between them was over because she was ousting their “little secret”.
4) Kangana has accused Hrithik Roshan of hacking into her account and sending e-mails to himself begging him to help Kangana as she is suffering from a mental illness. She claims that Hrithik did so to save his ass.
5) Women’s Commission failed to help Kangana. This was because Kangana alleges because she was fighting against an influential family who had connections in the Women’s Commission.
6) Kangana accused Rakesh and Hrithik Roshan of engaging in dirty PR which has been weaving a false impression that the case “dies it’s natural death”, while simultaneously hiring criminal lawyers to “put her away for good”.
None of us which part of these accusations are true, or false. And I don’t think we are going to know anything about its truthfulness anytime soon. But, the fact that Hrithik hasn’t replied to any of these accusations does raise quite a lot of questions in my mind. What about you?
Written By: Harshika